Over deze funtie
- Markt: Life Sciences
- Branche: Healthcare
- Expertisegebied: Embedded Software
- Standplaats: Vlaams-Brabant
Wat is vereist?
- Uren per week: 40
- Opleidingsniveau: Phd./ Doctoraat
- Sluitingsdatum: vrijdag 25 juni 2021
Over deze functie
We're looking for a Product Manager to help us build solutions that solve major pain points for people with diabetes and their care teams. As a product manager, you will play a unique role to drive product vision, define roadmaps, and work closely with keystakeholders to drive and build NeuGen’s products and take it to next level.
- Translatebusiness strategies into product strategies, roadmaps, and product specifications that deliver customer benefits, meet financial goals, and ensure that systems and processes are setup to scale for explosive growth.
- Define product enhancements/features and communicate requirements to UX design and engineering teams via clearly written requirements documents, diagrams, and concise verbal communication.
- Investigate and analyse requests from internal stakeholders, customers and partners.
- Prioritise the roadmap of features and enhancements for your product area.
- Collaborate with UX/UI design, engineering, and other stakeholders to ensure timely and high-quality delivery against the product roadmap.
- Interact with all other teams that bring content into the product, increase engagement of customers and enable them to enrol seamlessly.
- Represent business objectives and feature solutions during product reviews with executives.
- Work with engineering teams in a fast paced, agile development process. Follow through on relevant action items for the work team to address.
- Serve as a subject-matter-expert resource for internal team that have product questions, feature requests, and other product related needs.
- Create demonstrations and technical content to inform and engage with NeuGen teams as well as customers and partners.
- 5+ years of software as a service (SaaS) product management experience
- 3+ years of healthcare experience especially in digital health
- BA/BS degree in a technical field or Computer Science or related areas
- Proficient in both oral and written English
- Proven experience in UX/UI design and integration with customer facing products
- Experience running experiments, user research and iterating to achieve OKRs
Wat wij je bieden
Our network and expertise make it possible for us to advance your career. Brunel has a reputation of working with some of the best in the business. That's what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we've created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start je sollicitatie hier!
Solliciteren bij Brunel gaat snel en gemakkelijk. Wij ontvangen graag het volgende van jou:
- Recent CV of LinkedIn-profiel
- Motivatiebrief (optioneel)
- Certificaten (optioneel)
- Referenties (optioneel)
Vragen over de vacature?
Jouw Talent Hunter, Max Temmerman licht graag alles toe over deze vacature. Wanneer je contact opneemt, verwijs naar het volgende vacaturenummer:
Brunel Belgium Mechelen
De meest recente vacatures in jouw mailbox?
Schrijf je in voor de Brunel Job Alert en ontvang de nieuwste vacatures voor jouw profiel.
Je kunt een Job Alert op elk moment annuleren. Wanneer je een Job Alert aanmaakt, ga je akkoord met onze Privacyverklaring.