Over deze funtie
- Markt: Industrie
- Branche: Werktuigbouwkunde
- Expertisegebied: Engineering & Design
- Standplaats: Zaventem
Wat is vereist?
- Uren per week: 40
- Opleidingsniveau: Academic Master
- Sluitingsdatum: donderdag 17 december 2020
Over deze functie
Brunel is an international company with years of successful history in project sourcing in the fields of Engineering and ICT. At Brunel, the career of our employees is of the utmost importance. Within our company we offer various opportunities for professionals like you. Depending on your wishes and ambitions, we help your career forward with the projects that suit you best.
Is this something for you?
• Verify the information and co-ordinate with Sales and other departments for a good follow up of the project.• Generate customized project Piping & Instrument Diagram (P&ID) to modify it to the customers’ needs and to prepare it for implementation.
• Calculation of pipe dimensions, vessel sizing and selections, valve calculations and selections or preparation of component datasheets for procurement of special parts.• Preparation of the BOM in the ERP system and order components.
• After the preparation, the drafter will prepare design drawings in close co-operation with you.• Preparation of other customer specific documentation: utility consumption lists, cause and effect, control narrative, equipment data sheets, …
• During production you're responsible for the the follow up and assists the production members in solving problems or clarifying issues.• When the compressor unit is completed, you perform the final check (FAT).
• After Sales activities such as start-up support, troubleshooting, answering customer questions, communication with suppliers to assist customer with problems on site are considered part of your job. Occasional International travel required (1 day - max 2 weeks).• For smaller projects, you will be in charge of the planning and follow up of your projects.
• After a while there will be opportunities to specialize in specific fields (vibration measurement & calculations, vessel strength calculation, …)
- You are fluent with Microsoft Office software- You enjoy working in a multicultural environment + You don’t mind to travel for periods of 1 day – 2 weeks, 5x a year
- You have technical skills, an understanding of technical drawings and spatial awareness in order to check unit layout & piping drawings- You are customer focused, supporting customer and other departments is a top priority
- Within the engineering department there are 500-600 projects per year, you are good at multi-tasking and jumping between tasks without losing the track of your priorities.
Additional competencies/skills considered as plus- Knowledge of AUTOCAD
- Basic knowledge of pressure vessels or heat exchanger design (compressors, pumps, valves, piping, … for industrial applications)- Basic knowledge of mechanical manufacturing process and design codes such as welding, instrumentation tubing, etc…
- Basic knowledge of mechanical strength calculations, fluid mechanics, thermodynamics and refrigeration
Wat wij je bieden
If you become part of the Brunel family, you will receive a permanent contract of indefinite duration, a competitive salary and attractive extra legal benefits. It goes without saying that Brunel will guide you during this first project, but we will go further ... we will make sure that a new exciting challenge is ready for you afterwards. At Brunel you don't come for an assignment, but for a career!
Maak deel uit van ons team
The development of your personal career is of great importance to Brunel! You will join a collegial and passionate team that assists you in your projects in a professional manner. We therefore always ensure that the assignments that you can carry out are in an organization where expertise, trust, respect, ownership and result-orientation are important. Because that is what we stand for at Brunel.
Start je sollicitatie hier!
Solliciteren bij Brunel gaat snel en gemakkelijk. Wij ontvangen graag het volgende van jou:
- Recent CV of LinkedIn-profiel
- Motivatiebrief (optioneel)
- Certificaten (optioneel)
- Referenties (optioneel)
Vragen over de vacature?
Jouw Talent Hunter, Julien Pigeolet licht graag alles toe over deze vacature. Wanneer je contact opneemt, verwijs naar het volgende vacaturenummer:
Brunel Belgium Mechelen
De meest recente vacatures in jouw mailbox?
Schrijf je in voor de Brunel Job Alert en ontvang de nieuwste vacatures voor jouw profiel.
Je kunt een Job Alert op elk moment annuleren. Wanneer je een Job Alert aanmaakt, ga je akkoord met onze Privacyverklaring.