Over deze funtie
- Markt: ICT
- Branche: IT & Telecom
- Expertisegebied: Functioneel & Business Analyse
- Standplaats: Vlaams-Brabant
Wat is vereist?
- Uren per week: 40
- Opleidingsniveau: Academic Master
- Sluitingsdatum: vrijdag 9 april 2021
Over deze functie
We are urgently looking for an experienced Business Architect for a dynamic client situated in Flanders and Brussels.
The Business Architect supports the business partner(s) in translating its strategy and vision into a solution architecture and in making well-founded decisions about the introduction of (new) improvements to existing processes and technologies.
The Business Architect also provides the project co-workers with a clear framework for realizing the business solution that fits in with the strategy and vision of the partner(s).
As a Business Architect you have different (core) roles:
- the role of Business Advisor
- the role Project Business Architect
- the role of Key User
Responsibilities & main tasks
- You have the ability to translate the values/points of special attention into examples in the environment. E.g. Texts about different subjects, cost-consciousness, realize that we do it all for the customer, attitude on work simplification
- You understand and propagate the framework and the objective of process-based entrepreneurship
- You know BP&S assignment, services and processes
- You understand functions and roles and propagate this to our partners
- You see and structure the greater whole by keeping a high-level perspective, but also by recognizing the critical issues that need to be analyzed more thoroughly (= up and down the ladder of abstraction)
- You process data to useful information, structure, outline and synthesize.
- You assess and objectify risks
- You put the cohesion between a vast amount of information into words.
- You clarify complex business challenges by means of understandable models.
- You translate the objective of the project into the own assignment
We are looking for
- Someone that speaks Dutch and English on a fluent level (spoken and written)
- Someone who understands processes
- Someone who thinks in terms of objectives and not solutions
- Someone that has a pragmatic approach of the architecture by finding a healthy balance between cost/benefit reality and an ideal architecture
- Someone who can and dares to challenge, ask questions and cut knots
- Someone who is able to convey a message and advice to a group in a clear and captivating way
- Someone who can empathize to assess the impact on the organization/people, taking factual and emotional information into account
- Someone who can create involvement
- Someone who is able to create support and energy for an architecture so that everyone can see its added value
- Someone who can connect with different profiles/cultures
- Someone who has a global view
- Someone who has a critical sense
Start je sollicitatie hier!
Solliciteren bij Brunel gaat snel en gemakkelijk. Wij ontvangen graag het volgende van jou:
- Recent CV of LinkedIn-profiel
- Motivatiebrief (optioneel)
- Certificaten (optioneel)
- Referenties (optioneel)
Vragen over de vacature?
Jouw Talent Hunter, Aurriza Gosseye licht graag alles toe over deze vacature. Wanneer je contact opneemt, verwijs naar het volgende vacaturenummer:
Brunel Belgium Mechelen
De meest recente vacatures in jouw mailbox?
Schrijf je in voor de Brunel Job Alert en ontvang de nieuwste vacatures voor jouw profiel.
Je kunt een Job Alert op elk moment annuleren. Wanneer je een Job Alert aanmaakt, ga je akkoord met onze Privacyverklaring.