Concernant cet emploi
- Market: Sciences de la Vie & Santé
- Branche: Biotechnologie
- Area of Expertise: Sécurité
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Baccalauréat professionnel
- Closing date: vendredi 5 mars 2021
Concernant ce rôle
The Production Support Engineer is fascinated by following up, trouble shooting and optimizing the production processes, where quality and teamwork are key. He/she spends a lot of time in production, supporting the several shifts in handling the daily operational issues, keeping an overall eye on the performances of those shifts and being a contact person and voice for other departments.
The Production Support team ensures that production runs in the most efficient and validated way. The responsibilities of this team include:
- Come up with high-quality solutions and coordinate the activities for problems and breakdowns in production;
- Be a SME for trouble shooting exercises, in collaboration with maintenance, process engineers, industrialization/NPI experts and quality;
- Perform and document root cause investigations in case of quality deviations;
- Identify, analyze and eliminate bottlenecks and yield losses. Actively look for continuous improvement opportunities;
- Stimulate lean process flows (standard work / material flow / 5S / …);
- Keep records and working instructions up to date;
- Be an audit spokesperson as SME.
- Technical Bachelor background or equivalent by experience;
- Experience in a manufacturing organization producing medical devices, pharmaceuticals or in-vitro diagnostics working within an ISO13485 / GMP compliant environment is an asset;
- Adaptability to change - Supporting & facilitating change: enables and shapes change, helps others to understand the need for change and adapt to it;
- Resilience - Continues to perform effectively under time pressure and in the face of disappointment, adversity and opposition;
- Analytical thinking - Conducts ongoing in-depth analysis to anticipate potential problems and guides others in complex issues;
- Communicating & influencing - Communicates with persuasion: presents, explains and defends a complex message in a clear and concise way and persuades different stakeholders;
- Planning and organization - Plans and organizes own work(load) in an effective way by setting priorities and meeting deadlines;
Ce que nous vous offrons
We offer you a challenging job in an exciting environment, working for top entrepreneurs in the biotech industry. You can be part of a very dynamic, young and growing team in a highly innovative environment. You will have freedom to shape your work and shape your job. Your input is highly appreciated. Of course we offer you a fitting compensation package.
Commencez votre candidature ici!
ll est facile et rapide de postuler chez Brunel. Envoyez-nous les informations suivantes :
- CV récent ou profil LinkedIn
- Lettre de motivation (optionnel)
- Certificats (optionnel)
- Références (optionnel)
Des questions concernant le poste vacant?
Votre Talent Hunter,Max Temmerman, est heureux de clarifier tout ce qui concerne ce poste vacant. En nous contactant, référez au ce numéro de vacature :
Brunel Belgium Mechelen
Toutes les nouvelles offres d'emploi dans votre mailbox?
S'incrire à l'Alerte-Emploi Brunel
Consultez notre déclaration de confidentialité