Concernant cet emploi
- Market: Industrie
- Branche: Machinerie & Construction d’équipement
- Area of Expertise: Exploitation et entretien
- Location: Zaventem
- hours per week: 38
- Education level: Maîtrise universitaire
- Closing date: samedi 30 janvier 2021
Concernant ce rôle
Brunel is an international contractor and recruitment agency. Because of her proven track record, one of our clients asked Brunel again to help them to find the right people.
Our client is an international manufacturer of large industrial compressors, used in different industrial sectors around the world. They deliver tailor made solutions and products for their customers.
To assist the factory manager they are looking for a production engineer/ technical assistant with an interest to spend 20% of his/her time as prevention advisor (level 3)
- Daily follow up on technical issues in production. Ensure preventive action to avoid recurring technical issues.
- Work close together with the department so help standadization of the manufacturing process.
- Set up standard procedures in coordination with quality and check if these procedures are being followed in the production.
- Ensure a duty of care to all other people with respect to health and safety at work, trough the promotion of safe behaviour.
- Support the implementation of 3S and safety.
- Act as back-up when reaquesqted to maintain an up-to-date production planning schedule.
- Implement and drive continuous improvement activities.
- You are a mechanical engineer with at least 2 years of experience in a production environment.
- You have good knowledge about compressors, refrigeration and heat pump systems, pressure vessels, heat exchangers and piping. You are also up-to-date about quality standards in mechanical equipment and able to analyse technical plans and drawings.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch. Any other language is a plus.
- You have a mature personality. You are ablo to form conclusions and take action when necessar.
- You are strong in communication.
- You are willing to spend 20% of your time to internal prevention. You eihter have a level 3 degree in prevention or are willing to follow the course via the company.
- You like working in a multicultural environment.
Ce que nous vous offrons
Our client offers a challenging work environment in a multicultural team. They also offer the possibilities to develop yourself in a professional way.
You can count on a competitive salary package with lots of advantages.
Faites partie de notre équipe Brunel
Our client is an international company focused in the manufacturing of large industrial refrigeration and compressor units. their production is based in Zaventem and delivers custom made applications all over the world.
Commencez votre candidature ici!
ll est facile et rapide de postuler chez Brunel. Envoyez-nous les informations suivantes :
- CV récent ou profil LinkedIn
- Lettre de motivation (optionnel)
- Certificats (optionnel)
- Références (optionnel)
Des questions concernant le poste vacant?
Votre Talent Hunter,Julien Pigeolet, est heureux de clarifier tout ce qui concerne ce poste vacant. En nous contactant, référez au ce numéro de vacature :
Brunel Belgium Mechelen
Toutes les nouvelles offres d'emploi dans votre mailbox?
S'incrire à l'Alerte-Emploi Brunel
Consultez notre déclaration de confidentialité