Concernant cet emploi
- Market: Sciences de la Vie & Santé
- Branche: Facilités de recherche
- Area of Expertise: Études et science
- Location: Antwerpen
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Maîtrise universitaire
- Closing date: mercredi 10 mars 2021
Concernant ce rôle
As an experienced CDM you are the Data Management (DM) Lead who is, overall responsible for all the DM activities from the projects on which you are assigned. You are the owner of the clinical SDTM database for your clinical studies and will serve as the Point of Contact towards all involved parties and towards the client. You ensure that trustful, transparent, clean and consistent SDTM data is delivered to the Statistical team at database lock.
- Review and testing of the Data Collection Tool (EDC Tool or eSource Tool)
- Create eCRF completion Guidelines and provide EDC training at investigator meeting
- Attend the Kick-off Meeting with the client and involved parties
- Development of Data Management Plan
- Defining and validating the SDTM cleaning package Validation of the SDTM database based on the applicable implementation guide and agreed standards with the client Define and agree on (customized) progress and status reports
- Create/review the Data Transfer Agreements with all External Data Providers
- (Ensure the) data cleaning of subject data by generating queries towards the sites/investigators (check on inconsistent, missing, incorrect or unclarified data)
- Coding of therapies and medical events Serious Adverse Event reconciliation
- Create the Protocol Deviation Criteria List and handle/detect the Protocol Deviations (minor/major)
- Communication with all involved parties (EDC, STAT, MA, Clinical teams, Client, External Data Providers, Medical Writing, Project Manager Biometrics) …
- Processing of (Interim) Database Locks and provide the necessary data for Safety Reviews, DSMBs, Safety Committees
- Ensure the submission package is complete for your project
- Master/PhD of Science (Biomedical Sciences, Bio Engineering, Epidemiology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biology, … )
- Fluent and proficient knowledge of English
- Data minded
- Eye for detail
- Very proficient communication skills
- Stress resistant
- A real team player
- Preferably, a minimum of 2 years of experience within Clinical Trial Data Management is required.
Ce que nous vous offrons
Our network and expertise make it possible for us to advance your career. Brunel has a reputation of working with some of the best in the business. That's what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we've created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Commencez votre candidature ici!
ll est facile et rapide de postuler chez Brunel. Envoyez-nous les informations suivantes :
- CV récent ou profil LinkedIn
- Lettre de motivation (optionnel)
- Certificats (optionnel)
- Références (optionnel)
Des questions concernant le poste vacant?
Votre Talent Hunter,Elke Binst, est heureux de clarifier tout ce qui concerne ce poste vacant. En nous contactant, référez au ce numéro de vacature :
Brunel Belgium Mechelen
Toutes les nouvelles offres d'emploi dans votre mailbox?
S'incrire à l'Alerte-Emploi Brunel
Consultez notre déclaration de confidentialité