Concernant cet emploi
- Market: Industrie
- Branche: Services industrielles
- Area of Expertise: Construction et mise en œuvre
- Location: Mechelen
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Baccalauréat professionnel
- Closing date: vendredi 15 janvier 2021
Concernant ce rôle
Our client is the process engineering business unit of the global group, offering material handling and process engineering solutions to the industry market leaders, in the chemical and food industries all over the world. We build turnkey process installations for our customers. Our company always strives to make a difference in terms of inventivity, flexibility and performance. We execute projects up to 20 million euro, with an average implementation time of one to two years.
We are a fast growing company with an international team of more than 150 people (and counting). We have offices in Belgium, Germany, Poland, Thailand and USA.
As assistant project manager you will be responsible for the preparation and follow-up of the ongoing works on the various construction sites. You will be part of the construction team and will work closely with the project manager, the international site managers and the local logistics team.
Your key responsibilities will be focused on the total coordination of the construction activities.For example drawing up method statements, in consultation with the site managers and the project manager, will be an important part of the preparation phase of the works. Other responsibilities vary from supplier management, optimization of the digital document flow, site follow-up, HSQ follow-up, …
During the projects you ate the main support for the project manager.
During vacations or other absences, you help your colleagues as a backup for the warehouse activities.
- As assistant project manager you have a basic technical knowledge.
- You are strong with administration.
- You possess a technical diploma from a higher education (Bachelor) or relevant experience.
- Preferably you have experience with mechanical construction, the safety and quality regulations and the corresponding materials but this is not a must.
- You like to work in a team and consult with colleagues.
- You are organizationally strong and work in a structured way. This allows you to process the administration efficiently with MS Office, Sharepoint and other internal programs.
- You are a fluent communicator and speak several languages (Dutch and English are a must, French and/or German are an important asset).
Ce que nous vous offrons
- A challenging function in a professional and progressive environment, where personal development is important.
- A varied position in a growing, international company, with a flat hierarchy and short communication lines.
- Internal and external training to specialise in our business and support the growth of your skills and competences.
- You will be part of a dedicated team with experienced and highly motivated colleagues.
- An attractive and competitive salary package.
Faites partie de notre équipe Brunel
Our client is part of a global logistics and applied engineering provider. To optimally serve its customers, the organization is decentralized in business units. Each business unit acts independently and offers its clients tailor made solutions.
Commencez votre candidature ici!
ll est facile et rapide de postuler chez Brunel. Envoyez-nous les informations suivantes :
- CV récent ou profil LinkedIn
- Lettre de motivation (optionnel)
- Certificats (optionnel)
- Références (optionnel)
Des questions concernant le poste vacant?
Votre Talent Hunter,Julien Pigeolet, est heureux de clarifier tout ce qui concerne ce poste vacant. En nous contactant, référez au ce numéro de vacature :
Brunel Belgium Mechelen
Toutes les nouvelles offres d'emploi dans votre mailbox?
S'incrire à l'Alerte-Emploi Brunel
Consultez notre déclaration de confidentialité